- Caspari triple-ply napkins are both striking in design and durable in function. Thoughtfully designed to elevate any occasion, they feature artwork and designs from museums and artists around the world. Each is made of chlorine-free bleached triple-ply tissue and printed in Germany with non-toxic, water-based, food-safe ink. They are FSC-certified and made using environmentally-conscious raw materials, which ensures they are both biodegradable and compostable. Our napkins bring eco-friendly style and convenience to your tabletop. 20 napkins per package.
- Triple-ply material offers convenience and durability.
- Printed in Germany using non-toxic, water-based inks.
- 20 Luncheon Napkins per Pack
- 6.5" x 6.5" napkin, 13" x 13" when open.
- In this Design: From the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston textile collection, this design was taken from a fragment of a woven cotton painted and resist-dyed floor cover from late 17th or early 18th century India.
#11727 Luncheon Napkins (Indian Poppy)